All Productivity. All in One.

Hey all, 


This is another short blog to let you guys know that Saxiib will officially launch on the 10th of June. I am very excited but also nervous about this launch as this is a project I put a lot of effort into with the hopes of it benefiting myself and others. As I mentioned in my first blog, Saxiib was built to be the ultimate productivity swiss army knife. Granting you the most prominent tools in the game to achieve your goals, whether professional or personal in the most efficient manner. And with the pro plan, you can join forces with your colleagues/friends to achieve your goals.

The launch will be at 10pm EST and you can just type www.saxiib.live to get in. 

I can't wait for you guys to see the finished product and become the productive monsters you really are 


To end, here's a sneak peak of what to expect:




Comments

Popular Posts